Sunday, September 25, 2011

Third Year Blues

Everyone says second year of vet school is the most difficult. Course-wise, that may be true; but I’m here to say that third year is no picnic, either. I’m pretty sure there’s some research out there that says two years into anything (relationships, employment, etc.) is when people start to really get sick of things, and I am sick of vet school. So I plan to finish the last couple of China blog entries, right after I catch up on equine lameness lectures. I think equine lameness is truly my least favorite subject so far in school. The material is the perfect combination of confusing/complicated and totally irrelevant to my future career. It’s hard to give a damn.

There are still good parts about school:

{Perfectly benign photo of cute kitten removed to comply with social media policy}
Neutering shelter kittens so they can be adopted!

Drinking with friends!

Things for my reader to look forward to in the coming weeks: the Summer Palace, Chuandixia, and Leaving China!

No comments:

Post a Comment